Terms of Services
- “AutoCAD” is a registered trademark of Autodesk Inc. USA and other countries. All other names, trademarks, and goods belong to other owners.
- If you disagree with the terms set out below we do not suggest using CADReGen.com and its services.
- The large number of AutoCAD files and objects posted on CADReGen.com are created by designers and professionals of CADReGen.com. We strictly forbid any form of copying, dissemination, duplication or selling of our material.
- CADReGen.com also receives the information (files) from other users and experts and is unable to offer accuracy guarantees. We do not guarantee consistency and compliance with any standards and regulations and we are not responsible for the use in any of your projects of this material or details.
- Information presented on CADRegen.com for specialists and professionals who are fully aware of how to use CADRegen.com information and data. We presume that you have experience and skills in assessing the material and determining when to use it and when to withdraw from it.
- CADReGen.com safeguards rights to intellectual property. It is not allowed to access or post any information from CADReGen.com that may violate the law of intellectual property.
- We scan all of our files for viruses, including those we get at CADReGen.com, and we believe they can’t harm the computer you’re using but we can’t give a 100 percent security guarantee. Users assume all responsibility for use of CADReGen.com resources.
- No material from CADReGen.com can be used or copied on other web pages without the permission of CADReGen.com including logos, graphic images, and files.
- Some contents are used for educational purposes under fair use. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statutes that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.