- CADReGen.com value privacy and take care of the data which you provide. We take every effort to safeguard your records. We use https on our web page which significantly increases the level of security when transmitting data.
- CADReGen.com have received information from users which we do not provide to third parties. Documentation you provide can be used to schedule the order or to make use of this web page for convenience.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google AdSense Advertising
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
For example, to remember your safe search preferences, to make the ads you see more relevant to you, to count how many visitors we receive to a page, to help you sign up for our services and to protect your data.Learn more
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
- Make ads more effective
- Provide reports of ads activity to advertisers and websites hosting the ads, and to ensure payment to those website publishers
- Help website and app owners using Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with their sites or apps
- Improve your Google+ experience
- Detect and defend against fraud and other security risks to protect users and partners
- Meet Google legal duties
- Improve Google products